Monday, August 31, 2009

Upcoming Exhibit


b0034, originally uploaded by cawins.

On Friday, I found out that I was accepted into the IR Dreaming Exhibition (Sep. 26 to Oct. 24, 2009). This exhibition is being hosted by Watson Studio Gallery in Johnson City, TX.

The show is featuring artists who have created images utilizing infrared photography. Infrared photography is produced by using film or an image sensor that captures infrared light apart from the visible spectrum.

I personally had two images selected for this Exhibit. One image is above and the other one can be viewed here.

Both images were taken on March 24, 2009 in the "quiet little town" of Bodie, CA. It was a 5 mile hike there and back, but after I was home and viewed the images I felt it was worth the trek.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Craig has been involved in photography for over 29 years. His first camera, a simple pinhole camera constructed by him and his father when he was a young boy. His love for capturing visual subject matter continued with the guidance of his father, grandfather, and uncle — all very avid photographers.